Dragon Age: Inquisition was promptly received by the fans of the series, but that doesn’t imply that it’s a game without issues. While there are many such issues that have been generally tended to, there’s one repeating PC issue that Bioware appears to be not able to fix.
Many of the players are telling that the game is colliding with the work area without an error message. A few clients report this happens after running the game, while others possibly get the error when they get to a particular game point.
Dragon Age Inquisition Crash on Startup
There are different why it can happen, and today we are here to discuss this error and its solution. So let’s see what the basic problem is and what the odds are to solve it.
Reasons why Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Crashes on PC
We examined the issue by taking a look at different client reports and their efforts on fixing the issue. In view of what we had the option to assemble, there are a bunch of situations that are known to trigger this specific issue:
- Graphics settings are excessively high: A great deal of clients reports with issues with work area load errors have revealed being fixed after the affected clients have set the graphic settings to Automatic.
- VSync settings are slamming the game: There are two specific design settings that are associated with causing the problem: VSync and Tesselation. A few clients have announced stopping the issue or crash by setting the Vsync to Adaptive and the Tesselation to Medium.
- The Lunge bug: This is basically a bug that makes the game stop or crashes if the player redesigns his character or an ally to the Effortless Lunge Skill. It is, for the most part, answered to happen with unobtrusive GPU cards.
- Overclocked GPU or RAM: Some clients have announced that they figured out how to stop the problem of crashing completely after they underclocked their RAM modules or GPU somewhat.
- Third-party antivirus is affecting the game: Based on different client reports, there are a few outsider antivirus suites that are most likely to crash the game or blocks it totally, which keeps it from loading.
- Nvidia’s 3D Vision is Affecting the game: One of Nvidia’s update fit for empowering the 3D vision on supporting PCs. In any case, this is accounted for to make the game crash in the SkyHold district
- Built-in Origins menu: The Origins stage has a menu that is empowered as a matter of fact with every upheld application. Hoverer, with Dragon Age: Inquisition, this menu is known to cause the crash.
8 Ways to fix
1. Turn Off your Outsider Antivirus Utility
One of the most generally affirmed fixes for Dragon Age when started is to incapacitate or stop the outsider antivirus programming. Various DA Inquisition players have said that stopping AVAST and AVG antivirus utilities (or adding the game to their exemptions files) settled the issue for them.
- You can stop outsider antivirus by right-clicking their icon in the tray in the taskbar to choose an open shield setting.
- Select to pause the antivirus utility until restart and afterward take a look at loading the Dragon Age game once more.
2. Clean boot Windows
Another outsider programming, for example, Razer Cortex and TeamViewer, can also mess with Dragon Age. To guarantee there aren’t causing any clashing with the game, press the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Then write msconfig in the Open content box, and snap the OK choice.
- Click the Selective startup radio button on the General tab if it’s not chosen.
- Deselect the Load on startup items checkbox.
- Select the Load framework services and Use a unique boot arrangement option in case it’s not chosen.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services.
- Click the Disable all.
- Press the Apply button.
- Click OK to leave the MSConfig window.
- Press the Restart button on the cross box that opens.
3. Turn Off Origin’s in-game menus
Players who got Dragon Age from Origin may affect the game customer’s in-game menus to fix DA Inquisition.
- Open Origin’s window, and sign in to the account if you have to.
- Click the Origin menu to choose Application Settings.
- Select the Origin In-Game tab.
- Then flip the Enable Origin In-Game choice off whenever required.
4. Uninstall the 3D Vision driver
A few clients have supposedly fixed Dragon Age Inquisition Crash by uninstalling the NVIDIA 3D Vision driver.
- Open the Run window.
- Type appwiz.cpl in Run and snap OK to open Windows’ uninstaller applet.
- Then select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on the list.
- Click Uninstall and Yes to completely remove the 3D Vision.
- Restart your PC right after uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision.
5. Update Graphics Card Driver
Have a go at checking your illustrations card driver if that needs an update or refresh Driver Booster 7.
- Open Driver Booster 7’s main page, and snap the Free Download button.
- Then you can install Driver Booster 7 with the downloaded setup wizard.
- DB 7 will begin checking when you dispatch the product.
- Select the Display connectors checkbox if the sweep’s list has one.
6. Underclocking your memory or GPU
As many of the clients have suggested, this issue can likewise be identified with your RAM. In case you already overclocked your memory, you should return to the default settings or even somewhat underclock them and check whether the crash stops.
This conduct is as often as possible with RAM sticks that have a low recurrence as a matter of course (800 MHz or 1000 MHz). In case if that this situation is visible to you, underclock your RAM modules again and check whether the Dragon age inquisition stops or not.
Since the procedure of overclocking your RAM is diverse, depending on your motherboard developer, we can’t generally offer you a complete guide. In any case, these adjustments are made from the BIOS settings. In the most mainstream BIOS settings menu, you change your Memory frequencies by going to Advanced Chipset Features and select FSB and Memory Config.
Remember that some different clients have figured out how to stop the crashes with the work area by underclocking their GPU (expelling 50 MHZ from the clock speed). This is additionally answered to be a fruitful fix on GPUs that factory overclocked.
7. Changing Launch Settings
A few clients were confronting the dragon age inquisition crash error, and they concluded that game might require the administrator authorizations to get to some framework documents, and in case that it isn’t given, it can crash during startup. Additionally, the game may be inconsistent with certain forms of Windows.
- Press “Windows” + “E” to dispatch File Explorer and explore the game’s installation folder.
- Right-click on the fundamental DAI executable and select “Properties.”
- Click on the “Similarity” tab and afterward check the “Run as Administrator” box.
8. Use Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This product will fix regular PC errors or crashes and also shield you from record loss, malware, equipment failure, and improve your PC for greatest execution. Fix PC issues and remove the infections now in 3 simple steps with this tool:
- Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that can be found on TrustPilot.com.
- Click Start Scan to discover Windows so that it could scan what might be messing PC up.
- Click Repair All to fix issues with Patented Technologies.
In this discussion, we discussed the dragon age inquisition crash error on startup. The data added here is relevant and authentic; we hope this info is useful to you, and if there are any questions, you can leave a comment below.
Is Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the Year Edition justified, despite all the trouble?
Unquestionably justified, despite all the trouble to get the GOTY release. The vast majority of the best rigging originates from all the dlc. Drop is only a squeeze on the short side; however, I think every one of the three stories dlc adds something great to the game and arrangement in general.
Is Dragon Age Inquisition a sequel?
The third significant game in the Dragon Age establishment, Dragon Age: Inquisition is the continuation of Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II. The game was delivered worldwide in November 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Is Dragon Age Inquisition an open-world game?
Just because we discovered that Inquisition is parting from past Dragon Age games by giving players an open world to investigate, BioWare imaginative chief Mike Laidlaw clarified that on the off chance that you see a mountain out of sight, you could stroll to it.
How long is Dragon Age Inquisition?
200 hours Completing everything or actually finishing – Dragon Age: Inquisition will take between 150 to 200 hours, BioWare figures. The primary story in short is, it will take 20 to 40.