Fire Emblem is a seemingly a game created by Intelligent Systems. The establishment has such huge numbers of numerous continuations and side projects going on, and they are with better improvements.
But you can’t stick to one game all your life, and you feel the need to try out something new. But being a fan of the Fire Emblem series, you must be looking for games like fire emblem even if you are not playing fire emblem anymore.
Best Games like Fire Emblem on PC
Games in the Fire Emblem series are incredible in this kind of interactivity, yet there are numerous comparative titles that are similar and acceptable. Some of them may even feel like better games.
So we decided to create this discussion article to let you know about the best games like fire emblem that you can play today.
1. Telepath Tactics
Created by Sinister Design, Telepath Tactics is a turn-based game motivated by Fire Emblem and Disgaea. There are numerous highlights that the game offers, for example, the chance of building extensions, traps, and blockades or the chance of driving adversaries into the magma. You also have 23 Classes for in excess of 110 unique kinds of assaults.
The game has the following features.
- Destroy dividers, hold up water, construct extensions, and lay explosives, changing the essence of the combat zone for your potential benefit.
- Build military equipment from among 23 unique classes; learn in excess of 110 unmistakable assaults as you level up your characters; at that point, elevate those characters to an incredible level of classes.
- Deal with shippers to keep your military all around provided; settle on hard decisions about your needs both on and off the combat zone.
- Play with companions in 2-6 player tough situation multiplayer matches with randomized thing drops numerous play modes, and backing for armed force coalitions.
2. Falnarion Tactics
It is a nonmainstream project created by Team Syukino. Falnarion Tactics presents a fascinating story comprising of 12 parts. During the experience, our legends can arrive at level 20 by obtaining extra points by finishing missions.
You have to level every unit separately to level 20 with a class change choice for some at level 10. Earn extra points during principle story missions and side journeys and use to buy things or towards leveling. The game has the following
- Various shops to buy a wide range of Weapons, Items, and so forth.
- A recovery tool that permits you to carry back your fallen partners with a thing.
- Weapon triangle framework for an aggressive bit of leeway.
- A strength framework that gives restricted utilization on all rigging, inciting you to utilize your aptitudes admirably.
- Extras area with open, capable character profiles, soundtrack, and picture display.
- Several side missions to dive into.
- Main story with 12 parts.
- Engaging turn-based battle framework.
3. Divinity: Original Sin 2
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game in this list of games like fire emblem that acquires vigorously from the Baldur’s Gate games. Original Sin 2 takes that acquired style to the following level, however. This game is stunning inside and out.
- The graphics, sound, and story are largely wonderfully done.
- The battle is a turn-based strategic free meander and incorporates dream components.
- The spell impacts in this game are very fulfilling to watch, and never get bored.
- It has enough little mysteries and character connections to keep players replaying for quite a long time.
4. Eternal Poison
Eternal Poison was created by RPG pro-Atlus and delivered close to the furthest limit of the PlayStation 2’s life cycle. It’s a strategic RPG that went particularly under the radar in view of a restricted delivery, and some analysts couldn’t move beyond its merciless trouble.
Notwithstanding, gamers with enough tolerance will locate this Gothic dream SRPG ideal for those that appreciate the most difficult settings in Fire Emblem.
- Eternal Poison includes numerous ways and playthroughs so as to see everything, and there’s a mind-boggling measure of amusement in the story.
- Like Fire Emblem, all executed assaults on the network-based war zone have a comparing cutscene.
- What’s more, players need to ensure their characters are consistently occupied in battle so as to step up as there are no second chances.
5. The XCom Series
Another game in the list of best games like fire emblem is the XCom Series. XCom has different parts, and its always fun to play any of them. The fanatics of the Fire Emblem series and strategic RPGs, when all is said in done, will feel right comfortable.
- It’s a turn-based system game where the stakes are extraordinarily high, and the player will lose characters that they have gotten connected to in a fight.
- Also, the characters are player-made with adjustable life stories and backstories.
- Therefore, associations with their characters and their misfortune on the war zone appear to be more close to home if and when they occur.
6. The Advance Wars Series
Advance Wars is viewed as a game like Fire Emblem because of their similitudes in ongoing interaction and storyline mechanics. In any case, Advance Wars is an unadulterated procedure game without the JRPG style show and character development frameworks.
- The storylines in the Advance Wars games may not be as clear; however, they’re charming in their own way.
- All the more significantly, the ongoing strategic interaction is unfathomably addictive, and in the case of playing the Game Boy Advance or DS cycles, gamers will be stuck to their screens for quite a long time.
7. Vandal Hearts
From numerous points of view, Konami’s Vandal Hearts resembles a section level strategic RPG, particularly contrasted with any semblance of Fire Emblem. Indeed, even they play comparatively utilizing a network-based battle framework. It is a game like fire emblem.
What is exceptional about Vandal Hearts, however, is the dark storyline matching the nature of composing found in Konami’s Suikoden RPG arrangement yet on a lot littler scope. Also, there’s a component of rock, paper, scissors to the character classes as well.
- For instance, aviators beat knights, toxophilite beat pilots, and knights beat bowmen.
- It’s a spin-off, Vandal Hearts II, likewise has a decent dark storyline with winning characters, yet the ongoing interaction is less available.
8. The Banner Saga Trilogy
The Banner Saga was a Kickstarter example of overcoming adversity that strikes back to the turn-based strategic RPGs of days gone by. The story of The Banner Saga includes three games and is set Norse folklore based dream where people and goliaths join against an antiquated detestable enemy known as the Dredge.
Additionally, it is a game like Fire Emblem, the decisions players make all through the game are significant, and there’s the potential for losing a character forever if a fight is lost.
- The story is told through delightfully, enlivened cutscenes that look like Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, and the staggering Ralph Bakshi vivified works of art like Fire and Ice and the 1978 Lord of the Rings film.
- Each of the three games can be gotten together on a circle or as a major aspect of the Xbox Game Pass.
9. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
Another game is among our picks in the list of best games like fire emblem, that is, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together. It’s a truly amazing, mind-boggling, and time-escalated game; however, it’s a fantastically remunerating one as well.
- Each choice made in the politically motive story will have outcomes, and its effect on the story plot and interactivity is really important. Moreover, Fire Emblem fans will adore the interminable customization choices, character class frameworks, and abilities.
- There’s a huge measure of customization and adaptability, and maybe more than some other SRPG accessible, players can try different things with everything the game brings to the table to suit their requirements.
In this discussion, we discussed the best games like fire emblem style on PC. You can play them to have fun. The data mentioned here is relevant and authentic, and if you want to ask questions, there is a comment section given below. You can leave your comments or review them there.
- [13 Latest] Games Like Fallout 4
- [11 New] Games Like Runescape
- [11 New] Games Like Cookie Clicker
- [11 New] Games Like Spore
Are Fire Emblem games associated?
Truly they are. Some are more evident than others, yet all are by one way or another associated: Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia has characters from the Archanea titles, and unequivocally happens between the two games.
Who is the fundamental character of Fire Emblem?
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
The first hero of the arrangement, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, started Marth’s mission to free his Kingdom of Altea. The youthful sovereign set off with his retainers and the exile from Talys, Caeda, traveling over the Archaean landmass.
What is the top-rated Fire Emblem game?
Fire Emblem Fates, delivered in 2015, is the current smash hit of the establishment with 2.94 million duplicates sold before the finish of 2018, because of how it had various variants. Nonetheless, Fire Emblem: Three Houses sold over 2.29 million duplicates in just three months since its delivery in July 2019